Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Instant fx profits robot is unique

i have tried a few EAs earlier but i find this EA the most promising one. I  have loaded this EA on a demo account for testing and i feel that this EA can be loaded on my real account as well. ANd i will be doing that very soon. i will be testing it for a couple of weeks and i will be updating the performance for all of you guys as much as i can. I am sharing this information on indian forex and mt5 forum besides my blog, instantfxprofitsrobot.blogspot.in. please do leave a comment in here if you like this post. I wanted to share this blog in facebook too but i was a bit hesitant to do it because all my friends doesnt have any interest on forex and if i keep on updating on my wall they will say, i have gone crazy. but now i feel that its better to share it on facebook too in the interest of forex aspirants who wants to have some tips / idea on this wonderful opportunity


As you can see from my earlier post, i have been running EA since 11:00 am IST, 11th June 2012 (Monday) with a starting capital of $500 and so far it has brought a profit of $100+ which is more than 20% of the capital and that too in a day. So the result is quite impressive. ANd i feel tht sharing this information on facebook will be a good idea. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I needed to drop you a fast be aware to precise my thanks.
    Ive been following your weblog for a month or so and have picked up
    a ton of excellent information and loved the tactic youve structured your site.

    I am attempting to run my very personal weblog nevertheless
    I feel its too common and I must give attention to quite a lot of smaller topics.
    Being all issues to all folks isn't all that its cracked up to be

    Also visit my web blog having trouble getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete


Live Economic Calendar Powered by Forexpros -